8 Great Reasons To Support Team Mid-South
• Spotlights the successes of our local transplant centers, and their patients, while celebrating our heroic donor families.
• Builds camaraderie amongst team members, transplant center and corporate employees, the media, faith-based organizations; as well as, the overall local community.
• It places a positive “face” on organ & tissue donation, and offers an opportunity for all to learn and support a very real community health issue.
• It serves to motivate transplant recipients to maximize the limitless opportunities their restored bodies now possess.
• It serves to encourage waiting transplant patients and doubtful donation supporters, that the process of organ & tissue donation does restore life to its’ fullest!
• This is a great community awareness event to highlight in local media for several months, with various human interest stories.
• It offers individuals, families, friends and companies an opportunity to show great community connectivity, through their support of placing the local transplant programs and their recipients and donor families on a “national stage”.
• It’s suitable for the entire family to enjoy.
Team Mid-South is being sponsored by Mid-South Transplant Foundation, which is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization. Your donation is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
Please make checks payable to Team Mid-South and mail to:
8001 Centerview Pkwy
Cordova, TN 38018